Emax is a major player in the retailing of consumer electronics and consumer appliances in Saudi Arabia. Emax offers a wide range of high-quality products across numerous consumer electronics product categories, including home audio and cinema, imaging devices, mobile phones and computers and peripherals as well as computer games and consumer appliances.
Euromonitor International Local Company Profiles are a concise set of briefings detailing the strategic direction taken by a company. Discover key contact details, the company background and their competitive positioning through this collection of snapshot company profiles.
Product coverage: Computers and Peripherals, In-Car Entertainment, In-Home Consumer Electronics, Portable Consumer Electronics.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Consumer Electronics market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Summary 1 Emax: Key Facts
Sauces, Dressings and Condiments in Saudi Arabia
Saudi Arabia is gradually witnessing a growing trend of adopting a healthy lifestyle and healthy diet. Although it is limited to a very small group of population, the trend is showing upward movement nevertheless. A growing number of females, in particular, are more watchful of their caloric intake and are now paying more attention to product label
Beer in Saudi Arabia
The rapidly increasing young population in Saudi Arabia, along with the preference for Westernised lifestyles, remained the main drivers for sales of beer. Nonetheless, due to Islamic restrictions on alcohol, the majority of consumers settle for the alternative choice of non/low alcohol beer, which has led manufacturers to introduce new fruit flavo
Men's Grooming in Saudi Arabia
Saudi men ?pay great attention to their appearance and daily grooming, and they tend to invest time and money to maintain a well-groomed, stylish ?appearance. The Saudisation programme is helping more young Saudis to join the workforce, as the government is active in aiming to ensure that unemployment amongst Saudis falls to 5% by ??2020. The incre
Menswear Market in Saudi Arabia to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Overall menswear market size, 2007-2018- Menswear market size by product segment, 2007-2018- Growth rates of the overall menswear market and different product segments, 2007-2018- Shares of different product segments of the overall menswear market, 2007, 2013 and 2018- Market Potential Rates of the overall menswear market and different product se