Saudi Telecom Company (7010) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Saudi Telecom Company (STC) is one of the leading providers of telecommunications services in the Middle East and North Africa. The company provides landline, mobile and Internet services. Its major service include postpaid and prepaid mobile services, international roaming and messages, 3G and 4G services, card telephones, fixed line, interconnect and international calls, and leased data transmission circuits. It also offers value added services such as volume discount, SAWA prepaid line, Interactive TV (Invision), video streaming on demand (VOD), entertainment services, Jood saving packages, interactive games, and Qitaf partners program shopping vouchers. It has operations in Turkey, Kuwait, Bahrain, Lebanon, Jordan, India, Malaysia, Indonesia and South Africa. STC is headquartered in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 2
List of Tables 3
List of Figures 4
Section 1 - About the Company 5
Saudi Telecom Company - Key Facts 5
Saudi Telecom Company - Key Employees 6
Saudi Telecom Company - Major Products and Services 7
Saudi Telecom Company - History 8
Saudi Telecom Company - Company Statement 12
Saudi Telecom Company - Locations And Subsidiaries 13
Head Office 13
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 13
Joint Venture 14
Section 2 â€“ Company Analysis 15
Saudi Telecom Company - Business Description 15
Saudi Telecom Company - SWOT Analysis 16
SWOT Analysis - Overview 16
Saudi Telecom Company - Strengths 16
Saudi Telecom Company - Weaknesses 17
Saudi Telecom Company - Opportunities 18
Saudi Telecom Company - Threats 19
Saudi Telecom Company - Key Competitors 20
Section 3 â€“ Company Financial Ratios 21
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 21
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 22
Performance Chart 24
Financial Performance 24
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 25
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 26
Section 4 â€“ Appendix 27
Ratio Definitions 27
About GlobalData 31
Contact Us 31
List of Tables
Saudi Telecom Company, Key Facts 5
Saudi Telecom Company, Key Employees 6
Saudi Telecom Company, Major Products and Services 7
Saudi Telecom Company, History 8
Saudi Telecom Company, Subsidiaries 13
Saudi Telecom Company, Affiliate 13
Saudi Telecom Company, Joint Venture 14
Saudi Telecom Company, Key Competitors 20
Saudi Telecom Company, Ratios based on current share price 21
Saudi Telecom Company, Annual Ratios 22
Saudi Telecom Company (Cont...1), Annual Ratios 23
Saudi Telecom Company, Interim Ratios 25
Currency Codes 27
Capital Market Ratios 27
Equity Ratios 28
Profitability Ratios 28
Cost Ratios 29
Liquidity Ratios 29
Leverage Ratios 29
Efficiency Ratios 30
List of Figures
Saudi Telecom Company, Performance Chart (2011 - 2015) 24
Saudi Telecom Company, Ratio Charts 26
Saudi Arabia Infrastructure Report
BMI View: We significantly downgraded our short-term outlook for the Saudi
Arabian construction sector on the back of liquidity in the market severely
drying up, following a reduction in government spending. Beyond 2016 the goals
of Vision 2030 will be key to opening up the infrastructure market with the
potential of private investment
Saudi Arabia Pharmaceuticals and Healthcare Report
BMI View: The combined value of Saudi Arabia's pharmaceutical and healthcare
markets is the largest in the Middle East and Africa region. The Kingdom's
National Transformation Program, a key part of Vision 2030, reinstates the
government's commitment to improving healthcare provision in the country.
Nonetheless, the rising burden of non
Saudi Arabia Petrochemicals Report
The Saudi government is targeting national petrochemicals output of 115mn
tonnes in 2016, which represents a 46% increase since 2013. There are 26
petrochemicals projects under construction at a cost of USD15bn while another 42
are planned over the next five years at an estimated cost of USD46bn. However,
there is the ongoing threat fro