Transportation Services in Saudi Arabia industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2012-16, and forecast to 2021). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Saudi Arabia transportation services market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The transportation services industry consists of the air, marine, rail, and road freight sectors.
- The Saudi Arabian transportation services industry group had total revenues of $22.8bn in 2016, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3.3% between 2012 and 2016.
- The road segment was the industry group's most lucrative in 2016, with total revenues of $20.2bn, equivalent to 88.6% of the industry group's overall value.
- A large share of oil extracted in Saudi Arabia is refined in the Kingdom, and the rest is typically refined locally and traded with nearby states. Therefore the prevalence of road freight is unsurprising, and the market share controlled by road freight suppliers is unlikely to change in the future as oil reliance is not expected to significantly fall over the forecast period.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the transportation services market in Saudi Arabia
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the transportation services market in Saudi Arabia
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key transportation services market playersâ€™ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Saudi Arabia transportation services market with five year forecasts
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the Saudi Arabia transportation services market by value in 2016?
- What will be the size of the Saudi Arabia transportation services market in 2021?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Saudi Arabia transportation services market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up Saudi Arabia's transportation services market?
Table of Contents
Market value forecast
Market value forecast
Five Forces Analysis
Threat of substitutes
Degree of rivalry
Banaja Holdings Ltd
CEVA Holdings LLC
Related MarketLine research
List of Tables
Table 1: Saudi Arabia transportation services industry value: $ million, 2012-16
Table 2: Saudi Arabia transportation services industry category segmentation: $ million, 2016
Table 3: Saudi Arabia transportation services industry geography segmentation: $ million, 2016
Table 4: Saudi Arabia transportation services industry value forecast: $ million, 2016-21
Table 5: Banaja Holdings Ltd: key facts
Table 6: CEVA Holdings LLC: key facts
Table 7: FedEx Corporation: key facts
Table 8: FedEx Corporation: key financials ($)
Table 9: FedEx Corporation: key financial ratios
Table 10: Saudi Arabia size of population (million), 2012-16
Table 11: Saudi Arabia gdp (constant 2005 prices, $ billion), 2012-16
Table 12: Saudi Arabia gdp (current prices, $ billion), 2012-16
Table 13: Saudi Arabia inflation, 2012-16
Table 14: Saudi Arabia consumer price index (absolute), 2012-16
Table 15: Saudi Arabia exchange rate, 2012-16
List of Figures
Figure 1: Saudi Arabia transportation services industry value: $ million, 2012-16
Figure 2: Saudi Arabia transportation services industry category segmentation: % share, by value, 2016
Figure 3: Saudi Arabia transportation services industry geography segmentation: % share, by value, 2016
Figure 4: Saudi Arabia transportation services industry value forecast: $ million, 2016-21
Figure 5: Forces driving competition in the transportation services industry in Saudi Arabia, 2016
Figure 6: Drivers of buyer power in the transportation services industry in Saudi Arabia, 2016
Figure 7: Drivers of supplier power in the transportation services industry in Saudi Arabia, 2016
Figure 8: Factors influencing the likelihood of new entrants in the transportation services industry in Saudi Arabia, 2016
Figure 9: Factors influencing the threat of substitutes in the transportation services industry in Saudi Arabia, 2016
Figure 10: Drivers of degree of rivalry in the transportation services industry in Saudi Arabia, 2016
Figure 11: FedEx Corporation: revenues & profitability
Figure 12: FedEx Corporation: assets & liabilities
Saudi Arabia Infrastructure Report
BMI View: We significantly downgraded our short-term outlook for the Saudi
Arabian construction sector on the back of liquidity in the market severely
drying up, following a reduction in government spending. Beyond 2016 the goals
of Vision 2030 will be key to opening up the infrastructure market with the
potential of private investment
Saudi Arabia Pharmaceuticals and Healthcare Report
BMI View: The combined value of Saudi Arabia's pharmaceutical and healthcare
markets is the largest in the Middle East and Africa region. The Kingdom's
National Transformation Program, a key part of Vision 2030, reinstates the
government's commitment to improving healthcare provision in the country.
Nonetheless, the rising burden of non
Saudi Arabia Petrochemicals Report
The Saudi government is targeting national petrochemicals output of 115mn
tonnes in 2016, which represents a 46% increase since 2013. There are 26
petrochemicals projects under construction at a cost of USD15bn while another 42
are planned over the next five years at an estimated cost of USD46bn. However,
there is the ongoing threat fro