Saudi Kayan Petrochemical Company (Saudi Kayan) is a petrochemical company that produces and sells specialized chemicals. The companyâ€™s products include ethanolamines, ethoxylates, phenol, cumene and polycarbonate. It produces ethylene, propylene, polyethylene, polypropylene, ethylene glycol, natural detergent alcohol, bisphenol-A, acetone and other products. Saudi Kayan also offers polycarbonate, monoethanolamine, diethanolamine, triethanolamine, ethoxylates, n-butanol, iso-butanol, and natural detergent alcohol. The companyâ€™s monoethanolamine is used in gas sweetening, detergent and specialty cleaning formulations, concrete mixtures, flexible urethane foam catalysts, pharmaceuticals, personal care products and herbicides. Its products are used in optical media, construction and housing, automotive, aircraft, electronic components, lenses, toys and hobby items, and medical appliances. Saudi Kayan is headquartered in Jubail, Saudi Arabia.
Saudi Kayan Petrochemical Company Key Recent Developments
Apr 27,2017: Saudi Kayan Petrochemical Announces The Interim Financial Results For The Period Ending On 31-03-2017 (Three Months)
May 26,2016: Technip Awarded Contract To Provide Basic Engineering And Proprietary Equipment For Furnace Project In Saudi Arabia
Apr 11,2016: Saudi Kayan Takes Wthylene Glycol And Oxide Ethylene Plant Back Online
Mar 27,2016: SABUCO Begins Commercial Operations At Jubail Plant In Saudi Arabia
Jan 27,2016: Saudi Kayan At Jubail Complex
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Saudi Kayan Petrochemical Company provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the companyâ€™s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companyâ€™s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalDataâ€™s â€˜Profile on Demandâ€™ service, covering over 50,000 of the worldâ€™s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalDataâ€™s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Saudi Kayan Petrochemical Company including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description â€“ A detailed description of the companyâ€™s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy â€“ Analystâ€™s summarization of the companyâ€™s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis â€“ A detailed analysis of the companyâ€™s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history â€“ Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services â€“ A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors â€“ A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees â€“ A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies â€“ A brief summary of the executivesâ€™ employment history.
- Key operational heads â€“ A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries â€“ A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years â€“ The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods â€“ The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companyâ€™s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitorsâ€™ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companyâ€™s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companiesâ€™ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
Saudi Kayan Petrochemical Company - Key Information
Saudi Kayan Petrochemical Company - Overview
Saudi Kayan Petrochemical Company - Key Employees
Saudi Kayan Petrochemical Company - Key Employee Biographies
Saudi Kayan Petrochemical Company - Key Operational Heads
Saudi Kayan Petrochemical Company - Major Products and Services
Saudi Kayan Petrochemical Company - History
Saudi Kayan Petrochemical Company - Company Statement
Saudi Kayan Petrochemical Company - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Saudi Kayan Petrochemical Company - Business Description
Saudi Kayan Petrochemical Company - Corporate Strategy
Saudi Kayan Petrochemical Company - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Saudi Kayan Petrochemical Company - Strengths
Saudi Kayan Petrochemical Company - Weaknesses
Saudi Kayan Petrochemical Company - Opportunities
Saudi Kayan Petrochemical Company - Threats
Saudi Kayan Petrochemical Company - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
Saudi Kayan Petrochemical Company - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
Saudi Kayan Petrochemical Company, Key Information
Saudi Kayan Petrochemical Company, Key Ratios
Saudi Kayan Petrochemical Company, Share Data
Saudi Kayan Petrochemical Company, Major Products and Services
Saudi Kayan Petrochemical Company, History
Saudi Kayan Petrochemical Company, Key Employees
Saudi Kayan Petrochemical Company, Key Employee Biographies
Saudi Kayan Petrochemical Company, Key Operational Heads
Saudi Kayan Petrochemical Company, Other Locations
Saudi Kayan Petrochemical Company, Subsidiaries
Saudi Kayan Petrochemical Company, Key Competitors
Saudi Kayan Petrochemical Company, SWOT Analysis
Saudi Kayan Petrochemical Company, Ratios based on current share price
Saudi Kayan Petrochemical Company, Annual Ratios
Saudi Kayan Petrochemical Company, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Saudi Kayan Petrochemical Company, Performance Chart
Saudi Kayan Petrochemical Company, Ratio Charts
Saudi Arabia Infrastructure Report
BMI View: We significantly downgraded our short-term outlook for the Saudi
Arabian construction sector on the back of liquidity in the market severely
drying up, following a reduction in government spending. Beyond 2016 the goals
of Vision 2030 will be key to opening up the infrastructure market with the
potential of private investment
Saudi Arabia Pharmaceuticals and Healthcare Report
BMI View: The combined value of Saudi Arabia's pharmaceutical and healthcare
markets is the largest in the Middle East and Africa region. The Kingdom's
National Transformation Program, a key part of Vision 2030, reinstates the
government's commitment to improving healthcare provision in the country.
Nonetheless, the rising burden of non
Saudi Arabia Petrochemicals Report
The Saudi government is targeting national petrochemicals output of 115mn
tonnes in 2016, which represents a 46% increase since 2013. There are 26
petrochemicals projects under construction at a cost of USD15bn while another 42
are planned over the next five years at an estimated cost of USD46bn. However,
there is the ongoing threat fro