"The Maritime and Border Security Market in Saudi Arabia to 2025: Market Brief" provides a top-level, category specific view of the forecast market value of Maritime and Border Security expenditure in Saudi Arabia.
"The Maritime and Border Security Market in Saudi Arabia to 2025: Market Brief", provides a top-level, quantitative view of forecast expenditure of Maritime and Border Security sector in Saudi Arabia. The information in this brief draws upon SDI’s in-depth, primary research and proprietary databases to provide you with robust, category specific data. It is an essential resource for professionals active across the industry value chain and for new players considering entry into the market.
• Market size and forecast statistics for Maritime and Border Security expenditure in Saudi Arabia to 2025.
• Qualitative analysis of how the market is growing/declining in the forecast period.
Reasons To Buy
• Identify the market trends in Saudi Arabia by analyzing the forecast Maritime and Border Security expenditure data.
• Use the industry sizing data to understand the current market position and the forecasts to discover where the Maritime and Border Security expenditure in Saudi Arabia is headed.
Table of Contents
1. Market Analysis – Saudi Arabia
Saudi Arabia Infrastructure Report
BMI View: We significantly downgraded our short-term outlook for the Saudi
Arabian construction sector on the back of liquidity in the market severely
drying up, following a reduction in government spending. Beyond 2016 the goals
of Vision 2030 will be key to opening up the infrastructure market with the
potential of private investment
Saudi Arabia Pharmaceuticals and Healthcare Report
BMI View: The combined value of Saudi Arabia's pharmaceutical and healthcare
markets is the largest in the Middle East and Africa region. The Kingdom's
National Transformation Program, a key part of Vision 2030, reinstates the
government's commitment to improving healthcare provision in the country.
Nonetheless, the rising burden of non
Saudi Arabia Petrochemicals Report
The Saudi government is targeting national petrochemicals output of 115mn
tonnes in 2016, which represents a 46% increase since 2013. There are 26
petrochemicals projects under construction at a cost of USD15bn while another 42
are planned over the next five years at an estimated cost of USD46bn. However,
there is the ongoing threat fro