The Wine market in the UAE is expected to register higher growth in value terms during 2015-2020 as compared to 2010-2015. The Still Wine category has the highest volume share also Still Wine is forecast to register fastest value growth during 2015-2020. On-trade is the leading distribution channel across all Wine categories. Glass is the most commonly used packaging material while Stopper is the commonly used closure type in the UAE Wine market.
- The Wine market in the UAE is forecast to register a CAGR of 19.5% during 2015-2020.
- The Still Wine category is forecast to register the fastest volume growth.
- Stopper is the commonly used closure type in the UAE Wine market.
- Hardys is the leading Still Wine brands in the UAE.
Canadean’s Consumer and Market Insights report on the Wine market in the UAE provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2010-2020
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Sparkling Wine and Still Wine with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2015-2020
- Leading players: Market share of brands
Table of Contents
- Report Scope
- Macroeconomic indicators -GDP Per Capita, Population, Consumer Price Index and Age Profile
- Value and volume analysis for the UAE Wine market
- Degree of trade up/down in the UAE Wine market
- Volume analysis by category
- Market value and growth rates, by category
- Historic and forecast value analysis by category
- Winners and losers by categories with change in market share
- Segment share in a category (value terms) and change in market share
- Average category level pricing
Retail Landscape and Key Distribution Channels
- Leading distribution channels (volume terms) in the UAE Wine market
- Leading distribution channels (volume terms) by category
- Market share of leading brands (in volume terms) by category
- Wine market by type of packaging material/container (in volume terms)
- Wine market by type of packaging closure (in volume terms)
- Wine market by type of packaging, forecast(in volume terms)
- Country context
- Category value and volume data
- Sector Overview
- Segment data
- Packaging data
- Category definitions
- Segment definitions
- Channel definitions
- About Canadean
List of Tables
Table 1: Market value analysis in AED and US$, 2010-2020
Table 2: Market volume growth analysis, 2010-2020
Table 3: Market volume growth, by category, 2015-2020
Table 4: Segment level analysis by category, 2015
Table 5: Average price per litre comparison by categories
Table 6: Leading brands by category, 2015
List of Figures
Figure 1: Macro economic analysis: GDP per capita, Population, CPI (2010-2015), Age Profile (2015)
Figure 2: Market volume analysis, 2010-2020
Figure 3: Consumers purchase behavior -Trading up/down, 2015
Figure 4: Market volume share analysis by category, 2015
Figure 5: Market value growth analysis by category, 2010-2020
Figure 6: Historic and forecast value analysis by category, 2010-2020
Figure 7: Change in market share by category, 2015-2020
Figure 8: Leading distribution channels, overall Wine & Spirits, 2012-2015
Figure 9: Leading distribution channels, overall Wine market, 2015
Figure 10: Leading distribution channels by category, 2015
Figure 11: Brand share analysis by category (by volume), 2015
Figure 12: Private label penetration by category, 2015
Figure 13: Private label and brand share growth, 2012-2015
Figure 14: Packaging analysis -key packaging material, container, closure type 2015
Figure 15:Growth in key packaging material, container, closure type, 2015-2020
UAE Institutional Construction: Market Update
"UAE Institutional Construction: Market Update" presents detailed data on market growth dynamics for the institutional construction market in the United Arab Emirates. It also provides data on market drivers and indicators, along with leading companies, latest construction projects and industry news in the United Arab Emirates institutional constru
UAE Construction Industry
UAE Construction Industry provides a strategic insight into the various political, economic, social, technical, legislative and environmental factors impacting this promising market.