Fawaz Al Hokair is expected to further expand its brand portfolio during the forecast period. In September 2012, the company launched a new franchise model for grocery retailer Tesco's F&F apparel range, with this affordable brand opening its first outlet in Saudi Arabia in 2013, with more outlets panned during the forecast period. The company will also continue to expand outlet volume for existing successful brands in its portfolio, with Gap likely to be a focus of expansion at the start of...
Euromonitor International Local Company Profiles are a concise set of briefings detailing the strategic direction taken by a company. Discover key contact details, the company background and their competitive positioning through this collection of snapshot company profiles.
Product coverage: Clothing, Footwear, Sportswear.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Apparel market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Summary 1 Fawaz Al Hokair Group: Key Facts
Summary 2 Fawaz Al Hokair Group: Operational Indicators
Summary 3 Fawaz Al Hokair: Competitive Position 2012
Beer in Saudi Arabia
The rapidly increasing young population in Saudi Arabia, along with the preference for Westernised lifestyles, is continuing to have an impact on driving sales of beer. Nonetheless, due to Islamic restrictions on alcohol, the majority of consumers are settling for the alternative choice of non/low alcohol beer, which has led manufacturers to introd
Menswear Market in Saudi Arabia to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Overall menswear market size, 2007-2018- Menswear market size by product segment, 2007-2018- Growth rates of the overall menswear market and different product segments, 2007-2018- Shares of different product segments of the overall menswear market, 2007, 2013 and 2018- Market Potential Rates of the overall menswear market and different product se
Leisure and Personal Goods Specialist Retailers in Saudi Arabia
Bags and Luggage Specialist Retailers, Jewellery and Watch Specialist Retailers, Media Products Stores, Other Leisure and Personal Goods Specialist Retailers, Pet Shops and Superstores, Sports Goods Stores, Stationers/Office Supply Stores, Traditional Toys and Games Stores. Data coverage: