Rubaiyat's goal is to become the trendsetter of high-end fashion in Saudi Arabia. The company is in a strong position to take advantage of the growing demand for luxury apparel in the country. Nevertheless, during the review period, Rubaiyat has struggled to attract a wider consumer base within super premium jeans, for example. Therefore, the company is likely to continue operating within its niche and it will further expand by seeking new franchises for Saudi Arabia, such as Brioni in 2011.
Euromonitor International Local Company Profiles are a concise set of briefings detailing the strategic direction taken by a company. Discover key contact details, the company background and their competitive positioning through this collection of snapshot company profiles.
Product coverage: Clothing, Footwear, Sportswear.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Apparel market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Summary 1 Rubaiyat Co: Key Facts
Summary 2 Rubaiyat Co: Competitive Position 2012
Beer in Saudi Arabia
The rapidly increasing young population in Saudi Arabia, along with the preference for Westernised lifestyles, is continuing to have an impact on driving sales of beer. Nonetheless, due to Islamic restrictions on alcohol, the majority of consumers are settling for the alternative choice of non/low alcohol beer, which has led manufacturers to introd
Menswear Market in Saudi Arabia to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Overall menswear market size, 2007-2018- Menswear market size by product segment, 2007-2018- Growth rates of the overall menswear market and different product segments, 2007-2018- Shares of different product segments of the overall menswear market, 2007, 2013 and 2018- Market Potential Rates of the overall menswear market and different product se
Leisure and Personal Goods Specialist Retailers in Saudi Arabia
Bags and Luggage Specialist Retailers, Jewellery and Watch Specialist Retailers, Media Products Stores, Other Leisure and Personal Goods Specialist Retailers, Pet Shops and Superstores, Sports Goods Stores, Stationers/Office Supply Stores, Traditional Toys and Games Stores.Data coverage: