Nakhla Tobacco Co was the leading pipe tobacco manufacturer in 2012. In March 2013 it was acquired by Japan Tobacco Inc. Prior to the acquisition the company was a well-established leader in shisha tobacco in Saudi Arabia and the Middle East. The company’s new owners will look to expand its presence globally, but core operations will likely remain unchanged.
Euromonitor International Local Company Profiles are a concise set of briefings detailing the strategic direction taken by a company. Discover key contact details, the company background and their competitive positioning through this collection of snapshot company profiles.
Product coverage: Cigarettes, Cigarettes Including RYO Stick Equivalent, Cigars, Smokeless Tobacco, Smoking Tobacco.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Tobacco market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Summary 1 Nakhla Tobacco Co: Key Facts
Summary 2 Nakhla Tobacco Co: Operational Indicators
Summary 3 Nakhla Tobacco Co: Production Statistics 2012
Summary 4 Nakhla Tobacco Co: Competitive Position 2012
Beer in Saudi Arabia
The rapidly increasing young population in Saudi Arabia, along with the preference for Westernised lifestyles, remained the main drivers for sales of beer. Nonetheless, due to Islamic restrictions on alcohol, the majority of consumers settle for the alternative choice of non/low alcohol beer, which has led manufacturers to introduce new fruit flavo
Men's Grooming in Saudi Arabia
Saudi men ?pay great attention to their appearance and daily grooming, and they tend to invest time and money to maintain a well-groomed, stylish ?appearance. The Saudisation programme is helping more young Saudis to join the workforce, as the government is active in aiming to ensure that unemployment amongst Saudis falls to 5% by ??2020. The incre
Menswear Market in Saudi Arabia to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Overall menswear market size, 2007-2018- Menswear market size by product segment, 2007-2018- Growth rates of the overall menswear market and different product segments, 2007-2018- Shares of different product segments of the overall menswear market, 2007, 2013 and 2018- Market Potential Rates of the overall menswear market and different product se
Leisure and Personal Goods Specialist Retailers in Saudi Arabia
Bags and Luggage Specialist Retailers, Jewellery and Watch Specialist Retailers, Media Products Stores, Other Leisure and Personal Goods Specialist Retailers, Pet Shops and Superstores, Sports Goods Stores, Stationers/Office Supply Stores, Traditional Toys and Games Stores. Data coverage: