The report Ski Equipment Market in Saudi Arabia to 2021 offers the most up-to-date industry data on the actual market situation, and future outlook for ski equipment in Saudi Arabia. The research includes historical data from 2010 to 2016 and forecasts until 2021 which makes the report an invaluable resource for industry executives, marketing, sales and product managers, consultants, analysts, and other people looking for key industry data in a readily accessible document with clearly presented tables and graphs.
The report helps answer the following questions:
- What is the current size of the ski equipment market in Saudi Arabia?
- How is the market split into different types of ski equipment?
- How are the overall market and different product types growing?
- How is the market predicted to develop in the future?
The latest industry data included in this report:
- Demand for ski equipment, 2010-2021
- Ski equipment market size by product type, 2010-2021
- Growth rates of the overall market and different product segments, 2010-2021
- Shares of different product segments of the overall market, 2010, 2016, and 2021
The market data is given for the following product segments:
Other ski equipment
Among the key reasons to purchase include the following:
- Gain an outlook of the historical development, current market situation, and future outlook of the ski equipment market in Saudi Arabia to 2021
- Track industry developments and identify market opportunities
- Plan and develop marketing, market-entry, market expansion, and other business strategies by identifying the key market opportunities and prospects
- Save time and money with the readily accessible key market data included in this PDF format industry report. The data is clearly presented and can be easily incorporated into presentations and internal reports.
1.Overall Ski Equipment Market in Saudi Arabia
Market by Type
Other ski equipment
3.Methodology and Sources
4.About Global Research & Data Services
List of Tables
Table 1 Demand for ski equipment in Saudi Arabia, 2010-2021 (US dollars)
Table 2 Demand for ski equipment in Saudi Arabia, by type, 2010, 2016 and 2021 (share)
Table 3 Demand for skis in Saudi Arabia, 2010-2021 (US dollars)
Table 4 Demand for ski-fastenings (ski-bindings) in Saudi Arabia, 2010-2021 (US dollars)
Table 5 Demand for other ski equipment in Saudi Arabia, 2010-2021 (US dollars)
List of Graphs
Graph 1 Demand for ski equipment in Saudi Arabia, 2010-2021 (US dollars)
Graph 2 Demand for skis in Saudi Arabia, 2010-2021 (US dollars)
Graph 3 Demand for ski-fastenings (ski-bindings) in Saudi Arabia, 2010-2021 (US dollars)
Graph 4 Demand for other ski equipment in Saudi Arabia, 2010-2021 (US dollars)
Saudi Arabia Infrastructure Report
BMI View: We significantly downgraded our short-term outlook for the Saudi
Arabian construction sector on the back of liquidity in the market severely
drying up, following a reduction in government spending. Beyond 2016 the goals
of Vision 2030 will be key to opening up the infrastructure market with the
potential of private investment
Saudi Arabia Pharmaceuticals and Healthcare Report
BMI View: The combined value of Saudi Arabia's pharmaceutical and healthcare
markets is the largest in the Middle East and Africa region. The Kingdom's
National Transformation Program, a key part of Vision 2030, reinstates the
government's commitment to improving healthcare provision in the country.
Nonetheless, the rising burden of non
Saudi Arabia Petrochemicals Report
The Saudi government is targeting national petrochemicals output of 115mn
tonnes in 2016, which represents a 46% increase since 2013. There are 26
petrochemicals projects under construction at a cost of USD15bn while another 42
are planned over the next five years at an estimated cost of USD46bn. However,
there is the ongoing threat fro