The Suncare market in the UAE will register higher growth in value terms during 2015-2020 compared to 2010-2015. The After-Sun category has the highest volume share while Sun Protection is the leading value category as on 2015. Rigid Metal is forecast to register fastest growth among packaging materials during 2015-2020.
• The Sun Protection is the leading category in value terms and is forecast to register the fastest growth during 2015-2020.
• The Sun Protection category will gain maximum market share during 2015-2020.
• Health & Beauty Stores and Hypermarkets & Supermarkets are the leading distribution channels in UAE's Suncare market.
• Rigid Metal is forecast to register fastest growth among packaging materials during 2015-2020.
Canadean’s Consumer and Market Insights report on the Suncare market in the UAE provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
• Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2010-2020
• Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for After-Sun, Self-Tan, and Sun Protection with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2015-2020
• Leading players: Market share o
Table of Contents
• Report Scope
• Macroeconomic indicators –Population and age structure, GDP and Consumer Price Index
• Value and volume analysis for UAE's Suncare market
• Historic and forecast consumption in UAE's Suncare market
• Degree of trade up/down in UAE's Suncare market
• Volume analysis by category
• Historic and forecast value analysis by category
• Winners and losers by category with change in market share
• Average category level pricing
Retail Landscape and Key Distribution Channels
• Leading retailers in UAE's Cosmetics & Toiletries market
• Leading distribution channels (value terms) in UAE's Suncare market
• Leading distribution channels (value terms) by category
• Suncare market by type of packaging material/container (in volume terms)
• Suncare market by type of packaging closure/outer (in volume terms)
• Suncare market by type of packaging, forecast (in volume terms)
Brand and Private Label Share
• Penetration of private label by category in UAE's Suncare market
• Private label growth (in value terms) compared to brands
• Brand share of leading brands (in value terms) by category
• Country context
• Category value and volume data
• Sector Overview
• Packaging data
• Category definitions
• Channel definitions
• About Canadean
List of Tables
Table 1: Market value analysis in AED and US$, 2010-2020
Table 2: Market volume growth analysis, 2010-2020
Table 3: Exchange rate fluctuations: US$ to AED
Table 4: Average prices (AED and US$) by category, 2015
Table 5: Leading retailers
Table 6: Leading brands by category, 2015
List of Figures
Figure 1: Macro economic analysis: GDP per capita, Population, CPI (2010-2015), Age Profile (2015)
Figure 2: Consumers purchase behavior -Trading up/down, 2015
Figure 3: Market volume share analysis by category, 2015
Figure 4: Growth analysis by category, 2010-2020
Figure 5: Change in market share by category, 2015-2020
Figure 6: Leading distribution channels, overall Cosmetics & Toiletries, 2011-2014
Figure 7: Leading distribution channels by category, 2015
Figure 8: Packaging analysis –key packaging material, type, closure and outer, 2015
Figure 9: Growth in key packaging material, type, closure and outer, 2015-2020
Figure 10: Private label penetration by categories, 2015
Figure 11: Private label and brand share growth, 2012-2015
Figure 12: Brand share by categories, 2015
Saudi Arabia Oil Markets, 2013
The profiles of the major companies operating in the crude oil sector in Saudi Arabia together with the latest news and deals are also included in the report.
Saudi Arabia Gas Markets, 2013
The profiles of the major companies operating in the natural gas sector in Saudi Arabia together with the latest news and deals are also included in the report.
Leisure and Hospitality Buildings Construction in Saudi Arabia to 2019: Market Databook
SynopsisTimetric’s 'Leisure and Hospitality Buildings Construction in Saudi Arabia to 2019: Market Databook' contains detailed historic and forecast market value data for the leisure and hospitality buildings construction industry, including a breakdown of the data by construction activity (new construction, repair and maintenance, refurbishment