Strong economy coupled with large base of young population is supporting the growth of consumer packaged goods market in the UAE. The market is led by the Facial Care category while the Make-Up Remover category will register the fastest growth during 2015-2020. Nivea is the leading brand in the Skincare market.
• Among all five Skincare categories analyzed, the Facial Care is the leading value category with 58.6% share by value in the UAE Skincare market.
• Skincare market in the UAE is forecast to register higher growth during 2015-2020 compared to 2010-2015.
• The Make-Up Remover category is expected to gain maximum value share during 2015-2020.
• The Skincare market is led by international players such as Unilever PLC and Johnson & Johnson GmBH.
• Hypermarkets & Supermarkets is the leading distribution channel in the Skincare market.
Canadean’s Consumer and Market Insights report on the Skincare market in the UAE provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
• Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2010-2020
• Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Body Care, Depilatories, Facial Care, Hand Care, and Make-Up Remover with inputs
Table of Contents
• Report Scope
• Macroeconomic indicators –Population and age structure, GDP and Consumer Price Index
• Value and volume analysis for the UAE's Skincare market
• Historic and forecast consumption in the UAE's Skincare market
• Volume analysis by category
• Historic and forecast value analysis by category
• Winners and losers by category with change in market share
• Average category level pricing
• Segment share in a category (value terms) and change in market share
Retail Landscape and Key Distribution Channels
• Leading retailers in the UAE's Cosmetics & Toiletries market
• Leading distribution channels (value terms) in the UAE's Skincare market
• Leading distribution channels (value terms) by category
• Skincare market by type of packaging material/container (in volume terms)
• Skincare market by type of packaging closure/outer (in volume terms)
• Skincare market by type of packaging, forecast (in volume terms)
Brand and Private Label Share
• Penetration of private label by category in the UAE's Skincare market
• Private Label growth (in value terms) compared to brands
• Market share of leading brands (in value terms) by category
• Country context
• Category value and volume data
• Sector Overview
• Segment data
• Packaging data
• Category definitions
• Channel definitions
• About Canadean
List of Tables
Table 1: Market value analysis in AED and US$, 2010-2020
Table 2: Market volume growth analysis, 2010-2020
Table 3: Exchange rate fluctuations: US$ to AED
Table 4: Average prices (AED and US$) by category, 2015
Table 5: Segment level analysis by category, 2015
Table 6: Leading retailers
Table 7: Leading brands by category, 2015
List of Figures
Figure 1: Macro economic analysis: GDP per capita, Population, CPI (2010-2015), Age Profile (2015)
Figure 2: Market volume share analysis by category, 2015
Figure 3: Growth analysis by category, 2010-2020
Figure 4: Change in market share by category, 2015-2020
Figure 5: Leading distribution channels, overall Cosmetics & Toiletries, 2011-2014
Figure 6: Leading distribution channels by category, 2015
Figure 7: Packaging analysis –key packaging material, type, closure and outer, 2015
Figure 8: Growth in key packaging material, type, closure and outer, 2015-2020
Figure 9: Private Label penetration by categories, 2015
Figure 10: Private Label and brand share growth, 2012-2015
Figure 11: Brand share by categories, 2015
Saudi Arabia Oil Markets, 2013
The profiles of the major companies operating in the crude oil sector in Saudi Arabia together with the latest news and deals are also included in the report.
Saudi Arabia Gas Markets, 2013
The profiles of the major companies operating in the natural gas sector in Saudi Arabia together with the latest news and deals are also included in the report.
Leisure and Hospitality Buildings Construction in Saudi Arabia to 2019: Market Databook
SynopsisTimetric’s 'Leisure and Hospitality Buildings Construction in Saudi Arabia to 2019: Market Databook' contains detailed historic and forecast market value data for the leisure and hospitality buildings construction industry, including a breakdown of the data by construction activity (new construction, repair and maintenance, refurbishment