“Cigarettes in Saudi Arabia” is a new report by ERC that focuses on the changing smoking habits, competitive environment, economic developments and analyzes the implications that market realignments have had on top multinational companies.
• The effects of strict limits on nicotine and tar levels have led to filter-tipped cigarettes coming to dominate the market.
• Although an increase of only 3.7% followed in 2013 compared with the higher figure in 2012, this took sales to a new high, 45.4% ahead of 1990.
• Forecasts for 2014 put consumption ahead again, rising by 2.7%. As with previous years, local duty paid consumption will be below the quantity entering the country.
This qualitative report provides extensive and highly detailed overall and per capita consumption data on the Saudi Arabian market.
It also includes:
• Consumption data, trends and market dynamics based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing analysis and our in-house expertise.
• Detailed information such as market shares and recent developments of the manufacturers operating in the market.
• Market size, regulations, retail pricing, smoking population, production, trade and forecast data for 2015 to 2019.
Reasons To Buy
• Get a detailed understanding of cons
Table of Contents
2. Market Size
3. Market Structure
4. Manufacturers & Brands
5. Taxation & Retail Prices
5.2. Retail Prices
6. The Smoking Population
7. Production & Trade
8. Operating Constraints
8.1. Advertising Restrictions
8.2. Health Warnings
8.3. Other Restrictions
8.4. Other Constraints
9. Prospects & Forecasts
10.1. What is this Report About?
10.2. Time Frame
10.3. Product Category Coverage
10.5. About ERC – a division of Canadean
Saudi Arabia Infrastructure Report
BMI View: We significantly downgraded our short-term outlook for the Saudi
Arabian construction sector on the back of liquidity in the market severely
drying up, following a reduction in government spending. Beyond 2016 the goals
of Vision 2030 will be key to opening up the infrastructure market with the
potential of private investment
Saudi Arabia Pharmaceuticals and Healthcare Report
BMI View: The combined value of Saudi Arabia's pharmaceutical and healthcare
markets is the largest in the Middle East and Africa region. The Kingdom's
National Transformation Program, a key part of Vision 2030, reinstates the
government's commitment to improving healthcare provision in the country.
Nonetheless, the rising burden of non
Saudi Arabia Petrochemicals Report
The Saudi government is targeting national petrochemicals output of 115mn
tonnes in 2016, which represents a 46% increase since 2013. There are 26
petrochemicals projects under construction at a cost of USD15bn while another 42
are planned over the next five years at an estimated cost of USD46bn. However,
there is the ongoing threat fro